1. The Green Party in full bloom.
2. Around 30 adults & 50 children abducted in Cameroon.
3. Ed Miliband asserts the five years of living standard failures under Cameron.
4. Pope Francis ain’t Benedict but is now doing what Benedict did.
5. Violent counter protests erupt against Charlie Hebdo magazine.
6. ‘Religion is the opium of the masses quickly hide all the atheism!’ – PM
7. Changes in the electoral register could have caused one million voters to go ‘missing’.
8. In concern of reaching targets, UK rushes overseas aid.
9. Obama’s State of Union focuses on re-distribution of income and wealth.
10. A ban on same sex kissing sparks protest in Austria.