Smiths are always looking for new contributors and submissions. We aim to publish a wide range of content in any form, and accept photography, film, artwork, creative writing, opinion pieces, features, reviews and interviews for both our website and print issues.
Once we have recieved your submission we will forward it on to the relevant sub-editor who will aim to respond within a week. If the piece is considered for publication on the website or in the magazine but needs editing, we will work with you to achieve publication. Articles can be sent in for submission at any point during the academic year.
Rough guidelines are:
- Completely original and unpublished work
- Online articles between 500 – 4000 words, pictures with credits if you have them
- Concise and clearly written
- Fully spell/grammar checked
- Well researched: back up your arguments with sources
Submit to: [email protected]