[smiths] are always looking for new contributors for the website and magazine. Our general categories for submission are food & drink, politics, fashion, music, literary & creative writing, travel & international, and arts & culture.
Once we have recieved your submission we will forward it on to the relevant sub-editor who will aim to respond within a week. If the piece is considered for publication on the website or in the magazine but needs editing, we will work with you to achieve publication. Articles can be sent in for submission at any point during the academic year.
Articles must be:
- Completely original and unpublished
- Roughly 500 to 600 words in length unless writing for the website
- Concise and clearly written
- Relevant to the Goldsmiths student community
- Addressed to the appropriate person, with a clear subject line
- Fully spell checked
- Well researched. Back up your arguments with statistics, attempt to find sources etc.